At Magnolia Grand, our residents awake each morning knowing they have control over whatever lies ahead. Each day is as active, inspiring and as independent as they want it to be. After all, our philosophy is to encourage an active senior lifestyle that supports privacy and dignity.
Serving Riverside & the Inland Empire
Magnolia Grand, adjacent to California Baptist University, is just minutes from several major shopping areas, two hospitals, a senior citizen center, as well as the Pacific Ocean, mountains, desert and wine country. But travel isn’t always necessary because the opportunities for socializing, exercise, happy hour, learning, dancing, watching a movie or simply relaxing are virtually endless right here.
Magnolia Grand was designed inside and out to nurture and stimulate the senses and foster a sense of independence. From our convenient location just off Interstate 215, to the pet-friendly environment, we feature a comprehensive list of amenities, including:
- Scheduled transportation (shopping and doctor appointments)
- Trips to Disneyland, the beach and local movie theaters
- Restaurant-style meals in the dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Wellness center with weight room and yoga mats
- Dance floor (Ballroom, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, Salsa, Rhumba, etc.)
- Wine and dessert tastings
- All utilities included except telephone
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour staffing and emergency call system
- Basic cable television
- Brain-enhancing classes
- Shuffle board
- Private mailboxes
- Pets welcome
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Themed party nights throughout the year
Magnolia Grand has been described as living in a five-star resort with a big family. Here, we understand that home is something different to everyone. For some it's a comfortable place to rest and unwind after a long day of activities, socializing or traveling to wine country. For others it's a quiet retreat where you can enjoy the company of a friend or the serenity of a private apartment.
There is a reason so many people choose Riverside metro and the surrounding communities as their home. This is one of the most livable areas in the state, recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Coolest Cities in 2014.
In the coming months, Magnolia Grand will go through a bit of a transformation. That includes the addition of a drive-through similar to those at big hotels. This will give residents easier access to transportation and the world around them.